Entity Resolution

View on GitHub

The project

A few monthes ago, I met the requirement to deduplicate entries within a repository. I found out that many options exists, but rather expensive, and not really fun.

I also had the desire to get back to code. Being a Powerpoint architect is not really fun everyday...

And the I met Elasticsearch and Duke. Both were interesting, and at the time I was just testing each one separatly. But it turned out that having one using the other could be very cool. That's where I started to code my entity resolution plugin.

If you're using it, or if you pretend using but need support, do not hesitate in contacting me. I'll be glad to help.